Bank of Baroda ATM near me
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned international banking and financial services firm based in Vadodara (formerly known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.
The Bank of Baroda is one of India’s most well-known commercial public-sector banks. Bank of Baroda, founded in 1908 by Maharaja Sir Sayaji Rao Gaekwad III, is a leading public sector bank with a market capitalization of over Rs.10 trillion with a network of 5500+ branches, including 105 foreign branches/offices in 24 countries outside of India, including Europe, the United States, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
How To Find Bank Of Baroda ATM Near Me?
- The link above will take you to the official BOB ATM locating website.
- Once it’s open, click the “+” button in front of more search filters to add more.
- A dropdown column of state, city, locality, and radius will show in a list of alternatives.
- You must first choose the state name, then the district and location, and finally the radius from the selection list.
- Now, use the search option to get a list of Bank of Baroda ATMs in your area.
How can I withdraw money from Bob without ATM?
- There’s no need to wait for the ATM machine anymore! You can make cardless transactions immediately from your phone using Mobile Banking. Simply open Bob M-connect and obtain an OTP to gain access to all of these additional features at any time – even while on vacation and without access to banks.
- After logging onto your BOB mobile banking app, select “Premium Services.”
- On the following page, select “Cash on Mobile Service.”
- The account holder must provide his or her account number as well as the transaction amount in this section.
- Then touch “Submit” to obtain an OTP on your Bank of Baroda-registered phone number. Within 15 minutes, you must input this OTP at the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM.
- To input the obtained OTP, find the nearest BOB ATM and choose “Cash on Mobile Option” from the ATM screen.
- In the ATM machine, type the amount you want to withdraw without using your BOB debit card.
Can we use BOB ATM in another bank ATM?
Yes, you may use your BOB ATM card at any other bank’s ATM.