Canara Bank ATM Near me
The third-largest nationalized bank in India is Canara Bank. The Ministry of Finance of the Indian government is in charge of it. The company’s headquarters are in Bangalore. The bank was founded in Mangalore by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai in 1906, and it currently has offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, and New York.
Canara ATM Locator
The Canara Bank ATM location link will direct you to a list of Canara Bank ATMs in your area. After clicking on the location link, please follow the instructions.
- This link will take you to Canara Bank’s official website.
- Select “Please Select Locator” from the drop-down menu.
- From this menu, choose “Branch Details.”
- A new dropdown titled “Please Select State” will emerge, from which you may select the state name.
- After you’ve chosen your state, a new drop-down menu will appear that says “Please Select District.” From the drop-down menu, select the district name.
- There will be two alternatives accessible to you after that. You may either input an alphabet and click on display, or use an IFSC or MICR code to search for it.
- After you’ve completed all of the processes, your device’s screen will display a list of Canara Bank ATMs.
How can I activate the Canara Bank ATM card?
- Insert your debit card into any Canara Bank ATM machine in the area.
- You must select “Green Pin Activation” from the menu on the screen.
- To acquire an OTP for card activation on your registered mobile, insert your Canara Bank account number.
- It’s now time to type the OTP into the ATM’s display screen.
- To confirm the new pin, click verify and type the chosen pin two times.
- Your ATM card from Canara Bank has been activated.