How to Change Font Style and Color on WhatsApp
How to change font style on WhatsApp
WhatsApp has four font styles: Bold, Italic, Strikethrough, and Monospace. These font styles can only be used manually; they cannot be set as the default. Here’s how to alter the font style of your WhatsApp messaging.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to the conversation you wish to send the message to.
- In the bottom message box, type whatever you’d like to convey.
- Select the text you wish to alter the font style of, and then click the three dots in the clipboard choices box.
- After that, you’ll see all four WhatsApp typefaces. Choose any one you wish to use, and the font style of your selected text will be changed automatically.
- Bold: This will make the text a little thicker than the standard font, such as this:
- Italic: If you choose an Italic font type, your message will be slightly slanted:
- Strikethrough: This will insert a line in the midst of the text.
- Monospace: Monospace is a typeface in which each character takes up the same amount of horizontal space.
- Simply send your message when you’ve customized it.
How to change the font color on Whatsapp
You can only alter the font size in conversation threads in the official Whatsapp app. You can also use bold, italics, strikethrough, and monospace text in WhatsApp for iPhone and Android. Because Whatsapp itself provides these functionalities. However, there is no way to modify the color of the text.
But there is another app that you can use to change color.
Blue Words is an app that allows you to utilize blue letters on WhatsApp. This software is available for Android through the Google Play Store. By default, you must manually copy and paste the content. There is, however, a function that allows you to change the text color straight within WhatsApp, similar to the Chat Styles app. You must provide access permission to the app on your phone for this to happen. This software has a variety of font choices in addition to blue color text.