Pm Kisan Yojana Scheme 2021 | PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Pm Kisan Yojana Introduction
The PM Kisan Yojana came into existence from the 1st of December, 2018. This scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Government. This particular scheme was started by the Prime Minister of India to provide financial aid to every farmer who was and is in desperate need of this support.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme through which, the small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs.6,000 per year in three equal instalments of Rs.2,000 each every four months as minimum income support to all the eligible farmers of India.
The registered farmers who have two hectares of land would receive two thousand rupees as instalment money from the government. The first instalment is in the month of April and the Second instalment in August and the last instalment in month of December for any financial year.
Those who are in need of this scheme will be able to utilise the benefits only if they register online. This support amount from the government will be transferred on the specific date to their respective bank accounts directly. If the registered candidate meets all the criteria then they avail the benefits of this scheme. This scheme is Active in all the states of India except for the State of West Bengal.
Pm Kisan Yojana Status
To check the status in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, we must follow the steps below:
- Open the link provided on the official online portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status.
- You will be directed to the homepage of the official online portal.
- In the homepage, you have to click on the option to check status of the pm kisan beneficiary status list.After you click on that, you will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you need to fill in your details correctly in order to check your status. These details would include your Adhaar card number, Phone number and your Bank account details.
- Then you click on submit, which will allow you to view your beneficiary status.
Pm Kisan Yojana Documentation
This scheme was active until 30th of June 2021. The farmers who wanted to benefit from the same should have applied for this scheme online. After the link got inactive, no other farmer can apply for the same scheme and benefit from this scheme.
To register for this scheme they would require the following Documents:
- Aadhar Card
- The original papers/evidence of their land
- An active Bank Account of the applicant
- Voter Identity
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
Criteria to Register for Pm Kisan Yojana Documentation
]The applicant needs to own two hectares of land to apply for this scheme, to benefit from this yojana.
Steps to Register for the Scheme:
- First, you need to open the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana “www.pmkisan.gov.in.”
- After opening the mentioned site, you will be directed to the homepage of this website.
- You need to locate “farmer’s corner’s” option on the homepage, and you need to click on the button.
- After you click on the button, you will be directed to the next page of the website, there you will find the registration form for a new farmer.
- When you click on it the form will open.
- After you filled up all your details correctly then click on the submit button.
- Finally make sure to take a hard copy of the registration form for future purpose.
Pm Kisan Yojana Login
For new registration or to check status we must login via the official portal of your state and submit the required doucumets.