Syndicate Bank near me
Syndicate Bank has been one of India’s oldest and most significant commercial banks. Upendra Ananth Pai, T. M. A. Pai, and Vaman Srinivas Kudva started it. Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited was the name of the bank when it was founded. The government of India nationalized the bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks in India, on July 19, 1969. Its headquarters were in the Indian university town of Manipal. The bank was incorporated into Canara Bank on April 1, 2020.
Steps to search Syndicate Bank ATM near Me
- To find a Syndicate ATM near you, go to the Syndicate Atm location page.
- In the dropdown list, select the branch details option.
- Then, from the “Please Select State” option, choose your state.
- Next, from the “Please Select District” option, you must choose a district.
- Now, in the search box, input your MICR code, IFSC code, or branch name.
- Finally, a list of all Syndicate Bank ATMs has been found.
IFSC Code of Syndicate Bank
- Where can I get Syndicate Bank branch IFSC codes?
The IFSC code may be found on the Syndicate Bank website or on checks issued by the branch to their customers.
- What is the significance of the Syndicate Bank IFSC code?
It’s used to identify a bank branch that participates in the RTGS or NEFT money-transfer systems.
- Can Syndicate Bank’s IFSC codes are similar?
No, each Syndicate Bank branch has its own IFSC code, which is used to identify it.